Monday, December 15, 2008

EVE Carebear speaks up

I been playing Eve since February of 2008. I’m in a mission running corp and have spent almost the entire time running missions against NPC's and hardly anytime playing or preparing to fight other players.

This is a long/monotonous road to be on. Missions are great and the money is good. However, it is inevitable that eventually even a carebear needs to learn how to survive in low sec.

This is my first blog and I do not know how it will impact my gameplay. The info in blogs tend to be security risks so for now I am using an alt name. Hopefully I will be comfortable posting in my character name in the future.

1 comment:

  1. hello my friend happy to meet with you. I am from Indonesia, supporting good articles Gebyar Speedy Pekalongan
    I want to let that in my country there is competition with the theme of the blog "Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia"
    pleased to meet you

    ReplyDelete